November 22,2006
打獵季節:反對加拿大及挪威獵殺小海豹(請協助連署)
Noorway and Canada have a new kind of tourisme. Killing baby seals ! They call it "hunting" and it's a sport.
挪威和加拿大有一種新的旅遊方式:「獵殺小海豹」!他們把這個叫做「狩獵」,而且是運動的一種。

You want to call this sport ?
你會把這個叫做運動嗎?

Is he a sportsman ?
他看起像「運動家」嗎?
Why ?
為什麼要這樣做呢?
You're our only hope !
你是我們唯一的希望!
Please let it stop. This barbarisme shouldn't be possible in our society.
拜託讓這種事停止吧!我們的社會中,不該存在這種原始的行為。

Don't turn your back on us, we are so defenceless, we have no guns, please help us !
不要扭過頭不顧我們,我們很無助,我們沒有槍,拜託救救我們吧!
I know these images seem painfull for you, but we feel the pain ! We are being slaughtered by ruthless people and it's going on RIGHT NOW !
我知道這些圖片看起來不好受,可是對我們來說是切身之痛!我們正在被殘忍的人們大屠殺!
What gives him the right to kill us. Who is he to decide about life and death.
他有什麼權利謀殺我們?他有什麼權利來決定我們的生死。
What kind of sport is this ? I didn't harm anyone ! I was just swimming around doing nothing, now I'm dead !
這是什麼運動啊?我又沒有害到任何人!我又沒作什麼事,只是游來游去而已, 現在我死了!
Please help me and my friends !
請救救我和我的朋友吧!

You can't just ignore these images ? Keep silent and doing nothing makes you guilty !
你不能不在乎這些圖片!如果你保持沉默,什麼事也不做,那你就和那些人一樣有錯!
Please help us !
拜託救救我們啦!
Please don't leave us alone !
拜託不要置我們於不顧!
STOP THE KILLING OF SEALS !
停止謀殺海豹!
You can make a statement by forwarding this mail to as many people as you can.
你可以藉著轉寄這封信給很多人來表達你的立場。
Bring these murderers to the attention of world leaders.
讓這個世界上的領導人注意到這些謀殺行為。
Thank you !
謝謝!