January 16,2008
The Rainbow Connection
日劇:好想好想談戀愛(主題曲)
Why are there so many songs about rainbows
為什麼,有那麼多關於彩虹的歌?
and what's on the other side?
彩虹的盡頭,到底藏著什麼呢?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
"彩虹雖總是如此鮮明具體,卻只是海市蜃樓罷了!"
and rainbows have nothing to hide.
"彩虹並沒有藏著什麼。"
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
別人就是這樣對我們訴說關於彩虹的一切;有些人選擇聽信這種說法。
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
我知道他們都錯了,等著瞧吧!
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。
Who said that every wish would be heard
and answered when wished on the morning star?
"誰說當我們向晨星許願,願望就必然實現?"
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
有人存疑、有人聽信這種說法。
Look what it's done so far.
為何不瞧瞧亙古至今的事實呢?
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
到底是什麼神奇的魔力,讓我們一直仰望著群星;
and what do we think we might see?
什麼又是我們覺得會見到的呢?
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處,
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。
All of us under its spell,
We know that it's probably magic...
Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
你可曾在睡眼惺忪時,聽到呢喃低語?
I've heard them calling my name.
我已聽聞他們呼喚我的名字。
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors?
這是那個被稱做 "小小水手" 的甜美聲音嗎?
The voice might be one and the same.
這聲音可能從一而終、未曾改變。
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
我已聽聞過太多次,以至於忽略了它;
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
那個告訴我 : "我想要成為什麼樣的人" 的聲音。
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
總有一天,我會找出彩虹與大地的橋接處。
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
還有我的摯愛、夢想、跟自己。
引用URL

木匠兄妹的歌都很好聽^^
不過這首是我第一次聽到 XD
我沒聽過這首歌耶..
不過我有聽過木匠兄妹的另一首歌-Close to you 也很好聽!!
(ㄜ..其實我知道的英文就那一百零一首,因為我熱愛台灣之故)
[其實是英文很破..Orz]
to.呆仁
這是我看日劇喜歡上的歌
呵呵
好聽吧
to.總筒大人
那天電視有回顧他們的節目
才知道他們是第二受邀進白宮的藝人
他們的歌真的都很好聽
可是我說的這首歌
好像每次出的精選都沒有被收錄在裡面
to.黑碳
你也可以去找這日劇來看
算小品
還蠻好看的